Thursday, July 30, 2009

Here I go...

Blogging? Should I? Shouldn't I? These have been some of the questions racing around my head lately. I've been reading so many delightful and insightful blogs recently it has got me wondering what I have to say and if it will be worth reading. I am most interested in chronicling my time with Goosey, my 9 month old baby girl; and finding some creative output for myself while I stay home with her. So, after a few days of musing and reading, I decided to just do it. (oh, Nike would be proud!)

I live in a small town in Minnesota; am married to Mr. Not Hideous, my massage therapist husband; have one baby, Goosey, and two cats Athena (Beanie, Beans, Teenie, Bean Burrito, etc) and Professor Fluffypants (Kitten, Fluffy One, Professor, etc). I am a modern dancer, and get to shake for some of my favorite choreographers, or at least I did before having Goosey and moving north. I also create visual art, my media of choice is oil pastels; I do it for the colors, for the deliciousness of contrast.

So, now I'll be shaking my fingertips and letting my mind wander. Please, wander with me.

1 comment:

LVLC said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Is fun and de-stressing! A way to shout out loud your ideas! :)